Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Mole

So I just watched the season finale of The Mole. And it was awesome. First of all Craig was the Mole, and I had mixed feelings about him being the mole. At the beginning I said he would be a great mole because no one would suspect him (being the funny, lovable, overweight guy). But then I thought that it would be too easy to make him the mole. So I started thinking about who else would no one think was the mole. By the finale 3 I decided that my pick for the mole would Mark who turned out to be the winner. But the cool thing was what I missed throughout the show. Apparently they had clues as to who was not the mole, who was in the finale 3, and who the mole was, but I never really thought anything of them, because I didn't know they were giving clues. they were so hidden, it was awesome. I wish I would've known so I could've been on the look out for them. Next season I will definitely be on the look out.

No comments: