Monday, August 11, 2008

Pretty in Pink--my last drunken night

So Saturday night I went to pub crawl in downtown Orlando with JimMay!. You pay a cover to go to 4 different bars/clubs and get a free drink, plus cheaper drinks after that. The theme was Pink Party. So I, a self professed pink lover, had nothing to wear. Since I didn't have a car, I had to catch a ride with my parents to good old walmart to try to find something that would fit me, and that looked half way decent. I found a pink Tinkerbell baby doll tee. It was super casual and not the coolest thing in the world. But I had to rock it. So I was pretty reserved at first. I needed to get some drinks in me to really loosen up. Jimmy on the other hand was showing off his dance skills! And people were loving it. He was the pink celebrity! It was awesome. So by the last club I was feeling it. And I was ready to let loose. I was having a ton of fun dancing it up. AND they kept calling ladies on stage for free shots and I always made my way there. I had at least 4-5 free shots! And they tasted so good! Jimmy and I found some new cool clubs we could hit up now. However, since I can't have alcohol after my surgery I will have to just rock it sober. I'll just buy virgins. Jimmy got some retarded footage of me on his flip video camera. But whatever, it will be funny as hell to watch. I definitely missed those good times. And I definitely plan on not letting this no alcohol ruin those good times to come either.

No comments: