Monday, August 11, 2008

My birthday

So yesterday was my birthday. It actually kicked off at the pink party pub crawl, which rocked. I got home at like 6am and talked with Abe for about an hour and went to sleep. Then got up at 10:30am, because I figured everyone was waiting for me. We were suppose to go out on the boat. But that fell through. Abe and my dad went golfing while i was sleeping. And they got home around noon and brought home some taco bell. My dad had to work the next day, which meant going to bed early. So he was worried that we wouldn't have time to take the boat out, go out to dinner, and him get to bed. So I axed the idea. I was pretty cranky from no sleep and didn't feel up to debating the day. So I opted for a cheap family day at home playing board games, ordering pizza, and having cake and ice cream. I know, how thrilling. But I had to try to please everyone else, and it got annoying. And I get sick of planning my own birthday every year. So I just decided to relax and not have to worry about everything. I had a very cute birthday cake, it was actually a cupcake cake. I loved it. I got a brand new slim nikon digital camera... well it hasn't got here yet, but its ordered. I got a I.O.U pedi and mani. which I can't wait to use. $20 from my grandpa. A scary movie, shutter, and a DS game. Also a fairy book and some super sweet, emotional cards. I was tearing up like crazy! I may get eyelash extensions too as a late bday present. If you haven't heard about eyelash extensions, OMG they are they best thing EVER! They are actual extensions for your eyelashes, it takes hours to put on cause they are individual. Since eyelashes fallout normally so do the extensions, so after you have them done you have to have monthly up keep. But they make your eyes so gorgeous. Its like having celebrity eyes! I want them soo bad. But anywho, back to my birthday. I also have something coming from my inlaws. They usually send money, so that is always a good good. It may not sound like the coolest birthday, but I enjoyed it.

No comments: