Thursday, June 12, 2008

drawing, grades, work

So today in drawing class the teacher gave us back all our work and we had little meetings with him where we could discuss our grades. While drawing draped fabric. I found our that I got C's on a couple drawings that I thought I did well on. But he says that a "C" means average, so that's how he grades. I guess I understand that, and I agree with it most of the "C"s I got. There are one or two that I though were at least "B"s. I did get some "B"s and lately I've gotten a couple "A"s. Overall I have a "B" in the class so far. So I am cool with that. And I love the fact that I've improved soo much. I'm going to take pictures of some of the drawings that I like and some where you can see how much I've improved. So, today was mixed for me. We only have one week left and a lot to do. I need to make up one homework. We got two new assignments for the weekend and I have to do a major final project. Plus I know we'll get homework next week as well. So this weekend is going to be killer.

No comments: