Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Presidental race

So looks like Obama won and Hilary's out. I was hoping Hilary could take back the lead, but I am not unhappy with Obama. I thought both were awesome, so i will gladly support Obama come November. However, when this race was in its starting stages I thought this would happen. I even wrote about it in another blog. I said that men whom were used to old white guys would put a black man in way faster than a woman. I don't think thats the only reason Obama won, I just think some older democrats may have voted based on gender. I also think that as this campaigne went on both showed some ugly sides at times, which made me double think which canidate I really wanted. But anywho, I think this has been a great presidental race. More people have been interested in politics and thats awesome. Hell, I've been more involved in this one than ever before. I think its been great for our country.

No comments: