Friday, June 13, 2008

Fav dances and dancers

I managed to take some time out and watch SYTYCD on Wed and I really enjoyed it. There were two dances that particuarly stuck out for me. The first was a Mia Michaels routine danced by Chelsie H. & Mark. I am actually not a huge fan of Mark's but Chelsie and Mia are awesome and it was great. I just hope that Mark doesn't pull Chelsie H down. The other was hip hop routine choreographed by Tabitha & Napoleon and danced by Katee & Joshua. I loved the emotion and story behind the dance. Dances that have that are so moving. I haven't pick my favorite girl and favorite guy just yet. But I do have a few favorites right now. But I have fewer that I don't like. My least favorite guys are Gev and Mark right now. Least favorite girl would be Susie, right now... That all can change as the weeks go by. I definately felt that out of the bottom 3 on Thursday that the right couple went. I didn't think Rayven & Jamie dance was the worst of the night, but I wasn't feeling Jamie and out of the other couples in the bottom 3 I felt they were the ones to go. So I want to share my favorite dances for those of you who didn't catch it and want to see some awesome stuff. So the first one is the Mia Michaels one. It is supposed to be like what "Tim Burton's wedding" would be like. Two cooky people in love, at their wedding. It sounds kinda weird, but its good. The second is the hip hop with Katee and Joshua. The story is that Joshua is getting shipped out to war.






No comments: