Friday, June 27, 2008

toes and crap

So What have I been up to? Well, I have tried to relax for a couple days, but it always seems that something comes up. Monday Abe had jury duty and then he had to go back a second day because they still hadn't picked the jurors for his case. He was going to have to go back a third day, but spoke with the attorneys personally and said why he wouldn't be right for this and they ended up dismissing him. Wednesday I had an appointment with my new foot doctor. I expected just an examine and then a reschedule, but nope. I had two ingrown toenails that were causing me problems and she wanted to fix it right then and there. I had to get 4 shots in each big toe, which was the worst part. Toes are extra sensitive and it is the worst place to get a shot. I felt like my toe was going to explode!! Then, of course, she cut out the sides of the toenails. I thought it was going to be no big deal, but it is worse than I thought. I can't get my feet wet for 2 weeks and I have to constantly have bandages on my toes. Right now, the bottom of my toes hurt, so it hurts to walk normal. So since I can't get my feet wet I have to keep them covered if I take a shower and the doctors office gave me one special foot cover thing that keeps water out. That's ONE, as in for just one foot! What am I suppose to do, have one foot hanging out the shower? I guess I will go to my old school cheapo plan. And that is to use wal-mart bags and rubber bands. lol.

No comments: