Friday, June 27, 2008

This week's SYTYCD

Okay, so this weeks SYTYCD... I will pick my two favorite dances and then get into the sad elimination. So my favorite dance was a hip hop dance, choreographed by Tabitha and Napolean. And it was danced by Chelsea and Mark. I really really love dances that have a story with them, they are the ones that seem to crab me the most. So the story was of a workaholic and his lover, whom didn't want him to leave beacuse he was always gone.



I just think that was so freakin awesome!!!! As for my second favorite. Well that was a harder choice. It came down to Kherington and Twitch, Katee and Joshua, or Kourtni and Matt. I think I was really captivated by Twitchington and Kourtni and matt so I'll show both. Twitchington danced hip hop. The video explains it all.



And Kourtni and Matt danced contempory.



So for some reason Kourtni and Matt were in the bottom 3, but I thought the dance was awesome!! The other couples in the bottom were Chelsea and Thayne, and Comfort and Chris. Out of all the routines Comfort and Chris did the worst, so I prepared myself for them to leave, but I wasn't fully correct. They sent home Chelsea, who I loved. I thought she got screwed with her dance draw this week and thats the only reason she got sent home. There are other girls who I would have rather seen come home before her. And as for the guys they sent home Chris, which I understood. I totally cried for this elimination.

No comments: