Friday, June 20, 2008

update

So yesterday was the last day of my drawing class. It has kept me insanely busy, but I have gotten sooo much out of it. I do find it bitter sweet. I was totally ready for a break and ready to have time to get stuff done. And I was sooo stressed out in this class. But I really liked that I was pushed out of my comfort zone. I had to draw things that I didn't think I could, and when I finished a drawing I had such a great feeling of satisfaction! I have a lot of pictures to upload, but I quite frankly am tired and it may take me a couple days to get it done. My sleeping is all out of whack too. I stayed up until 5am working on my final drawing, sleep for maybe 3 hours, got up and cut the matte board and made touch up, and went to class. without ever eating either. Finally, when class was done I had a chance to eat and when I got home I tried to stay awake, but couldn't and fell asleep around 7pm... I think. But woke up at 11:30pm and couldn't get back to sleep. So now that its after 6am, I finally feel like I can get a little sleep. Btw, I did pretty good on my final, I'll post a pic soon. I got an A on it, so yay! He had us grade ourselves, and I said A and he said he thought it was B+ or A-, so I ended up with an A. My grade for the entire class... um, I dunno. I could get a C because he thinks of the grading differently, but last I checked I had a "B".

No comments: