Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So this has been a crazy week so far. The biggest is Abe's surgery. He had it Wednesday and it went great. However the effects after surgery suck! He feels awful. And is nose is huge and bloody. But I know it will all be worth it. I had to rush him home after because I had to be at a doctor visit and I couldn't miss it. So I felt really bad. Today I had another Dr. appointment and was there forever. Then I had to get prescriptions for Abe and shop. Then I forget stuff he needed for treatment and had to go out again plus get us dinner. I was running around for hours. And I wasn't done there because I had to nurse my hubby. Plus I have a lot of junk I'm trying to do myself. I haven't watched the SYTYCD results show yet, so my post on that will be later. Oh and I got GREAT news today!!! My scholarship that I lost in 2003 was given back to me!! And this time its 100% of tuition instead of 75%! I mean how flippin awesome is that! It really is true that if you are positive and believe good things will happen that they will! Hurray! Well I gotta fill out some paperwork and try to get some sleep. BTW, my sleeping schedule has been kinda stinky. I have been getting tired at night, sometimes midnight, often before that, like at 9pm or 10pm. But I'll wake up after 3 or 4 hours sleep and unable to fall back asleep until like 7am. I have stayed up all day after just 4 hrs of sleep, hoping the next night I would sleep all the way through, but noo, the same thing happens! Oh well. I guess my body wants to be awake at night! Okay, this time I am really going...

1 comment:

James said...

Congrats on the scholarship, thats awesome!