Thursday, July 10, 2008

foot updates

So my crazy blister story keeps getting weirder. My mom drained it and it came back. And then two days ago it filled up with blood! I was totally freaked out, because I mean half my toe was bloody and puffy. Then yesterday as I was changing my band+aid a big chunk of my skin, from the blister tore off and stuck to the band+aid. I was really freaking out. It was totally gross!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor was just like, "your young, it will heal". I was there for a check up on the part of my toes she actually worked on. And hurray I'm not infected and I can get my feet wet again. my toes still look gross though, and it may take a while for them to look normal. And I can't get my pedicure until this damn open sore blister crap goes away. It is still all bloody looking, since only part of the blister riped off. ugh! I want my pedicure.

1 comment:

DEEPAK COMPUTERS said...

hi...i m dk from india would u like to invite me to read ur blog plz................