Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last weeks SYTYCD

So my couple that was next in line to go home did, Comfort and Thayne. So I wasn't shocked. I was surprised that Kherington and Twitch were in the bottom. I just thought even though they didn't have the best night people liked them more than Courtney and Gev. I was very impressed by the solos this time. And now I am worried about who will go next. I have a feeling that unless Jess does some pretty amazing stuff she will go, but I have no clue which guy would go. I really don't want Jessica to leave yet either. Who knows, I'll find out in a few days. So my favorite routine was the Bollywood dance by Katee and Joshua. My second fave was... well I'm not sure. Either the contemporary one by Jessica and Will or The Broadway by Chelsie and Mark. I also was crazy impressed by the Krump by Kherington and Twitch. hmmm. Hard choices. There were quite a few routines that just were wow material. But I don't know if have one that I think was the worst. But here is the Bollywood.



And instead of posting my other faves, I'm posting the solos I liked because they grabbed me more. So here is Kherington. Which took me back to her audition. She is just amazing.



And finally Twitches was just too cool. He has such amazing musicality. It's insane.

No comments: