Tuesday, July 15, 2008

stuff

So what have I been doing? Well, I have been working on a few things. My parents are trying to do a major change, that at this time don't really want people to know about, so I will keep it secret. Its nothing bad or crazy, so quit jumping to weird ideas. But I have been going places with them to give them my opinions and such and helping them. And today.. well I guess yesterday I had to work my butt off!! I had to do some insane cleaning and I still didn't finish. I am pooped. Abe and I were trying to move to Tampa by the end of the summer, but then found out that the new home buyer grants for FL have been used up. And we were kinda counting on those. I guess my parents figured that we a given up hope for a year, but we still are going to try. We have been pre-approved for a mortgage, but Abe will have to stay at my parents on the weekends until he found a job in Tampa. So its a lot to consider. We haven't went touring houses yet, but I found a few that we liked. Most of what we can afford are fixer uppers, which I kinda like. Just as long as its livable. Otherwise it can't happen. So that been my main stress. I also have had another major thing on my mind, but I do not wish to disclose that now. But just know that if I seem like I am feeling blue or distracted that I have something I am trying to deal with. But anyway, that is whats been going on.

No comments: