Friday, July 4, 2008

SYTYCD faves and goodbyes

So this week Jazz and Contemporary ruled the show for me. Mia Michaels and Many Moore are so awesome! They both had 2 different routines and they were all great. So I'll just get right into it. It was incredibly hard for me to pick my favorite. But I have picked Joshua and Katee's contemporary with Mia as my number 1. I couldn't pick a next favorite. Its a tie between Jessica and Will's Mandy Moore's Jazz and Kherington and Twitch's Mia Michaels contemporary. So since they are all soooo freakin good, I will post all 3. First up Joshua and Katee's:



Next is Jessica and Will:



And Finally Kherington and Twitch:



So as for the results show. Well I was right on who was going home. It was Kourtni and Matt, so I wasn't shocked and that made it much easier. And they weren't in my top 3 couples, so I guess I shouldn't be too upset. I did cry a little though. I just thought that they were soo good. I was kinda surprised that Courtney and Gev were in the bottom three, I thought Will and Jess might have been, even though they would not have deserved it. But I must say, out of all the solos Courtney and Gev's were the best. I was surprised and that helped me like them more. So they are growing on me. I predict that Comfort and Thayne will be the ones who go next week. My 4 favorite couples are Joshua and Katee, Jessica and Will, Kherington and Twitch, and Chelsea and Mark. If any of them go home I will be crushed. And I know eventually some of them will, but I don't want to think of that.

No comments: