Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CSI loses another!!!

So now Grissom is leaving the show, sometime midseason. He too said that he was a actor and needed to do other gigs. But he intends to keep working with the show as a producer and making appearances from time to time. I just can't believe so many amazing characters are leaving. I really feel like some stars just don't know when they have it good. I seriously don't see Jorja Fox breaking out as an A-list movie star anytime soon. She had a great thing going for her. I feel she should have road that train until it went no more. But they are trying to live their dream and wanted other things, so I guess I can't really blame them. A familar face (at least to me) will be joining the CSI team. Lauren Lee Smith, who played Lara on the Lword, will be one of the new CSIs. I think that she will be great at this show. I just am still in shock over losing so many characters!!!

1 comment:

James said...

yea i can totally see her on CSI..aww love the pic... Dana yay!