Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Mama, friends, and games

So my restart to the day has gone well. I went back to sleep and when I awoke no one was home. It was great because I need time to wake up, I am usually a little cranky in the morning. Last night I went to the movies with my best friend Jimmy. We say 'Baby Mama'. It was very funny. I predicted the ending, but I would still recommend it. After the movie we walked to the parking lot and stayed there for a while talking. We laughed, we cried, we had a much needed talk. It was great because we used to have talks like that all the time, but we both have been pretty busy and haven't had the chance to do that in a while. It was a good night. However, I almost made my husband late to work because he had to drive my car to work. Luckily he called just in time for me to make it home.
So today I totally plan on vegging out. Watching TV, playing video games, just relaxing. And yup I play dorking video games. Thats all thanks to Jimmy and my husband, Abe. But I know who I am. A girlie girl who likes pink (the color), faeries, shoes, musicals, and dorky video games. Oh yea, and I am a big Harry Potter fan. I just like a huge variety of things. So there's another peek at me.

No comments: