Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick TV Cards

Well today I wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home from school. I am kinda afraid, because I can't make up whatever they draw in class. But what could I do. I did get some chores done though, so today wasn't a complete waste. Last night I finally watched the season finale of Criminal Minds and CSI:NY. I think CBS has to kill someone off every show as a quota, lol. When I first watched the ending of criminal minds, for some reason I thought all the cars with the people got blown up, but I realized later that it was just one. I read a few blogs with people's theories on who it was, if they'll die, etc. I can't even guess, however I thought some of the theories could be very much possible. Yesterday was Memorial Day and we had a family cookout. It was nice. We all ate out on the back porch, which meant a lot to me. I fixed it all up for my mom's mother's day present. So I want my mom and everyone to enjoy it. My husband and I also played cards with my folks after. We don't get too many opportunities to all play with my husband's work schedule, so it was nice. My husband went to school, and I am anxious for him to get home so I can find out how much I will regret missing today. And we have some major homework due this Thursday, so I'm sure we'll work on that too.

2 comments:

James said...

aw hope you feel better , ill have to drop by and see the porch... what all did u do back there?

Amy said...

I seriously cleaned it and bought a lot of flowers and potted them and spray painted old furniture to look better. And got a couple other decor things. Its pretty nice. A huge improvement to what it was like before.