Friday, May 16, 2008

bad start and a little info

So usually when I start some kind of journal or in this case blog, where I speak about myself, I always feel the need to give a huge back story. So that new stories won't be confusing and to help establish who I am and where I am in my life. However I am simply not in the mood for that right now. I will get to that, but I just woke up and am a little cranky. Especially because I was woken up way before I had enough sleep. And not to a nice start either. My dad called and was yelling at me about finding my mom. It was rather annoying and on top of that I had to seriously go pee, but I couldn't because my dad was yelling at me. So the day hasn't started great, but I think I will try again. I'm going to go back to bed and then see if the day starts off any better. But I will start a little of my back story now.

I am 23 years old. A college student at the University of South Florida. I am married. And my husband and I are currently living with my parents.... well we are renting a room in their house. So that's it for now. I'll probably write more later today because I am excited about this.

No comments: