Friday, May 23, 2008

So you think you can dance

So you probably noticed the dancing videos I put up. Well I was reminded of them because Jimmy had a dance on his page which made me think of the show and my favorite dances. Well, last night was the first night it came on this season. I didn't see it when it aired, but I have watched it through my wonderful DVR. So I am really excited about it already and it was just auditions. There were some really awesome dancers that I was moved by just their audition piece. And they're were some tear jerker moments too. For instance, there was this girl who was visually impaired, she literally could barely see in front of her and had to have someone help her on the stage. You could tell that she really loved dancing and was pretty good at it. It just wasn't good enough for the show. She lacked some pop in it. But they were all really supportive of her and Mia Michaels was balling her eyes out. It was very inspiring and hopefully she will kept dancing. Of course the next few weeks will be all about auditions, but they are fun to watch. And for those of you who watched the previous seasons, Sex came back again. Its almost sad to watch him, I mean I'm sure he is just acting, but it really seems like he thinks he could get on the show, and its just sad.

No comments: