Friday, May 16, 2008

Shocked by CSI!

Okay, so I couldn't watch the CSI finale when it aired because (as you may have read) I went to the movies with Jimmy. So I watched it tonight and I am sooo shocked!! ---Quit reading if you haven't seen it yet and plan to--- After all the drama of Warrick maybe being a killer, they killed him! ugh!!! I was already crying when I had to see him in such pain when he didn't know if he did it or not, but I suspected something had to happen when that guy came to the car. What a A$%h@%*!!! But I think there is a chance he survived if Nick runs out in time. A very very slim chance I know, but here's hoping. I mean this season we lost Sarah and Warrick! Thats too many main characters to lose!!! And now we have to hope that the CSI's figure out that their boss is the bad guy, but I bet it will take the entire season for them to get the evidence on him. Well it was a good season finale, I am just sad that we had to lose him! Now whos going to be causing the drama within the dapartment, I mean since Cathrine's mob dad is dead she doesn't have drama and with sarah and warrick gone there's no one to cause problems. I mean Nick is always the good guy who always knows better than to cause problems... I don't see any other drama makers. I guess there could be new people or maybe they'll make Nick or Greg have issues. Only time will tell I guess.

No comments: