Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not so much

So today I haven't done a whole lot yet. I slept in until noon. I started trying to do homework, but was interrupted because I had to get ready to leave. We planned a dinner with my parents and my grandpa Johnson at Red Lobster. I am currently awaiting my husbands arrival home from work and then we are off. However, surprisingly he is still not home. I bet he is milking the clock, which my dad will be pissed if he was purposely staying late. Oh well. Anywhoo, I need to try to work on my homework some more. I am taking beginning drawing right now, and in the summer B section I will be taking beginning painting. My homework is to define vocab and draw or paste a picture example of the term. yawn! And it is taking longer than I expected. Oh well, back to work I guess.

No comments: