Saturday, May 31, 2008

Going Crazy

So yea, I am going crazy. The homework assignments that I have this weekend are total torture!! It is going to take me all day everyday this weekend to finish. Abe had to get a couple days off work just so he could work on it. And he'll still have to try to finish Monday before class. I keep trying to talk him into taking off the last day too because it's going to be even crazier to try to finish if not. I really don't know how to begin to explain the homework and illustrate hoe awful it really is. Just take my word for it. It's its cruel. But I don't have any more time because i need to get back to working on it.

1 comment:

James said...

That sucks that stuff is so time consuming... I can only imagine how hard it is. Good luck i hope u get it finished and get a good grade on it.